Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Little Christmas Cheer

We have been working hard on our Christmas cards for this year.  Jack wanted to make some cards for everyone in his class, so we decided that a lino print would be the way to go.  Jack really enjoys the carving process, and a bit of the stamping, though he usually quits after two or three prints.  I think they turned out great this year!


:: carving away::


::the printing process, breakfast, and the Millennium Falcon::


:: the finished product, I just love it.  feels like the snowman is dancing::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And here are some other cards that he's done in the past:



:: these were done to raise funds for disaster relief in Japan, he raised over $300::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And here is another one that he designed and I carved and printed!



::cute valentine cards::

Oh and a little update ..... the washing machine is fixed!!! They forgot to take out the huge bolts puti n for transportation ... sheesh!  So happy to have laundry ... well kind of, maybe, no not really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...