Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our Garden

Spring has been slow to start so we have been slow to start in the garden.  I was hoping for some nice raised beds this year, but alas it will have to wait!  We did a little planting last week and cory did some landscaping. We've got kale, spinach, and strawberries in the ground right now.

Also we have some raspberry roots coming and some herbs starting from seed in the kitchen.  I am not sure if we are going to do the bean teepee this year as we have a very large teepee already in the yard.  I hope to get some tomatoes in before Jack's birthday and perhaps some potatoes if i have the time.  I am taking it easy with the gardening this year. I just don't want to wear myself out.  Plus i have A LOT of craft projects planned!  More to come on that subject soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...