Monday, April 4, 2011

April Goals

I can't seem to upload photos from my camera right now, so you'll have to wait on our weekend photos!  For now I am going to share my April goals ..... they are big ones, so I am keeping to just three. Cory and I are trying to purge and organize the house, it's gotten away on us and life always feels so much better once everything has a home!



We are going to start working on the bathroom reno soon, and maybe actually get some baseboards downstairs!!  It's a work in progress, but it's come a long way since we first moved in!

2 comments:

  1. Your goals are great! I think there must be something about April that brings out the organizing in everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i really do think that spring brings out the cleaning bug in everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...