That's me, the working gal! I've been busting my butt all week (I know, it's only tuesday!), getting stuff done! I'm designing this year's calendars for our family myself. I've done it before, but this year I'm going all out! I'll show you after xmas, so i don't spoil anything!
I've also been baking and trying to keep at least the kitchen and living room in some sort of working order while Cory is away. The boys have been great and I've had a lot of help. Really the only tough time is the bedtime routines. I pretty well have to always put Jack to bed first as DD takes too long for Jack to wait.
Both the boys do go to bed rather easily, so it's just a matter of figuring out how to entertain DD while i sings songs and tuck Jack in!
Not much to update you all on. I'm tired of staring at my computer so I'll go to bed now!
It took forever to figure out the lone parent bedtime routine around here. But since I have to do it three or four nights a week, I have got it down. Sorry to hear you are up lots. So am I, but I was hoping in a year we wouldn't be there! Maybe Jack needs to go to bed later so he won't wake up so early? P
ReplyDelete