Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Sleepless Week


an outtake from the bus station last Wednesday .... i have a whole folder of ones like this!


our late afternoon breakfast at The Dutch Bakery

What am I even doing awake right now!  it's 8:30pm!!!  JJ has been getting up earlier and earlier these days!  4am today, though I refused to get up at first.  He stayed in his bed for all of 20 minutes, then I had to haul my ass out of bed fort he day.

Tomorrow is the preschool xmas party and I have informed jack that he must not get up early, or else he'll be too tired to attend said party.  We'll see how that plays out in the morning.

And here we go for another paragraph of me whining ..... DD has been waking a lot at night, and wanting his bottle.  I am trying to ween him off of it at night, but I always cave in at around midnight.  After that he's up at least 5 more times before i get the wake up scream at 4am from JJ ..... oh the fun of a temporary single parent!

I am itching to finish up some xmas gifts and start my new dress!  I picked up some great grey and black fine hound's tooth fabric along with a nice dark teal crepe!  So my next two birthday dresses are all planned out!!

One thing I am going to do for sure is make a couple cute bow ties for the boys tomorrow.  It's rare when I get to dress them up and the xmas party tomorrow seems like a great excuse to don a bow tie!  Now what am I going to wear?!  Sleep ... just sleep now.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...