
this is what i've done before ....

and this is what i'd love to do .....
The first two months will be up in two weeks and i haven't even looked at my patterns! I do have fabric picked out, but nothing else. So I may have to settle for a simple circle skirt or a quick shift dress.
My recent style obsession has been retro hair styles. Mostly the rolled fringe and the side victory rolls. I just bought myself a book (early xmas present?) to help me with setting and styling my hair. I've been able to achieve fab retro looks on other people, but alas never on myself. This weekend I hope to try out rolling my fringe! We'll just see how that goes!
I've finished one sleeve of D's sweater today, so I'll be finished the whole thing rather soon I think! Next will be J's sweater. I am not really crafting for anyone else, though I would like to make a sweater vest for the man of the house.
Alright off to bed ..... oh and speaking of bed. It's ours!! All ours!!! We have moved D out of our bed (he's been wedged in between us for months and months now) and into his own! This is his second night. For the transition the wee bed is pushed right up against ours, so that we can rest our head on his pillow if he's upset during the night. Next we wean him of the bottle at night ..... for the millionth time!
No comments:
Post a Comment