Thursday, November 18, 2010

All in a Day

Twice a week I bake a batch of muffins and twice a week I set and style my hair. I do thses on the same day. This is one of those days:

Wake up WAAAAY too early

Don my luxurious house coat (handmade by my mom)

Make a cup of tea and eat cereal

Make eggs and toast for the boys

Send Cory off to work

Play, play, play and more playing


Leave Jack downstairs to play, while DD and I whip up some muffins



Bath DD (he really needs it after all that batter tossing!), set my hair, then apply make-up (jee whiz I really need to pluck those brows!!) while muffins are baking



Towel off DD and go downstairs to play with Jack



Toss the boys some fresh, hot muffins and style my hair (total failure today .... bring in the scarf!!) as they munch away

Play, play, play

Make lunch and sent Jack off to preschool

Then there is the whole afternoon and evening ........ whew I'm bagged, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...