I finally managed to do my fringe in a pleasing way. Last night I quickly set a square section in barrel curls. Barrel curls are basically like a roll without the curler in the middler. You use the same clips as you would for a pin curl set! I plan on doing some demos once I get a bit more practice.
The boys and I went on a nature walk to collect things for Jack's new nature table. We are having some trouble agreeing what table to use as the nature table, but have for now agreed upon a good location for whatever table it may be!
I also had hopes that DD would fall asleep in the stroller, which he did! However as soon as I placed him in his bed, he awoke and is now awake. He's refusing to leave the bedroom and wants to cuddle ...... oh I wish I could, but I promised Jack that we'd make puzzles after our nature walk! Oh well. Everything will come together!

No comments:
Post a Comment