Saturday, November 20, 2010

Work Work Work

I've been hard at work this weekend sewing a dress for myself. I had made some alterations to the pattern and realized that I'd make a small miscalculation, so I didn't get as much done as I wanted :(

I also wanted to do a bit of work on DD's sweater, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm going out tonight ..... details on that later, so I'll have to make some time for hair ..... it's a lot keep up you know!

Oh and early this morning Cory and JJ cleaned and installed some things in my hair shop!!! I spent a bit of time organizing all my goodies. I found some hair color that I'd forgotten, so will have to do some bleaching and coloring soon! That's it for now! Time to set my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...