Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hook and Eye


Alright our first contest in some time!!!! I am offering one All Natural Bunny from my etsy shop,The Hook and Eye.

"This adorable, soft, bunny is ready for adoption! He is made of 100% natural sheep's wool. No dyes have been used in the yarn. The color of the yarn is the color of the sheep!

This little pall measures approx 16" from tip of ear to tip of toe. He is stuffed with 1005 natural sheep wool and has two black safety eyes. His arms and legs are thin and knotted at the ends, so little hands really enjoy toting him around!"





Now how the contest works:

Simply leave a comment for THIS post by Monday July 19th at 9am, Pacific Time. At that time I will assign a number to each comment and use an online random number generator to choose the winner! Winner will be announced on THIS post by Monday July 19th, just after 9am Pacific Time! One comment per person.

If you have won, you'll be asked to contact me with your mailing address and your bunny will be on it's way! Good Luck and Happy Weekend all!

**********************************************************
CONTEST IS CLOSED! THE WINNNER IS Miriam
Miriam said...
the color is perfect to my livingroom ^_^

Please contact me with your mailing address so this little bunny can make his way to your home! Here is the random number generator:



41 comments:

  1. Would love to give this bunny a happy home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eepsssssssssssss absolutely adorable! and makes me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would make a perfect addition to my nephews nursery!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. I love the simplicity of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way the arms and legs are knotted at the ends. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Beautiful, He would go with my Amigurumi totoro...love it!Keep croceting wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its just like my real bunny!
    blue grey love!
    look!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/liss_a/2019343412/

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cutie.. I wish I can win it for my little nephew <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just in time for a baby shower in September. would love to win for my neice and her first baby. :) luck everyone

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! I would give him a perfect home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bunny would be right st home with my amigurumi bears & other critters!!!! >('v')<

    ReplyDelete
  12. the color is perfect to my livingroom ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweety!! *___*
    It would be welcome in my home!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwww it's such a cute bunny!!!!!!
    i love it!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, what an adorable bunny! My eldest is crazy about bunnies. <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. So adorable! I have several grandchildren this would be perfect for :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a super cute bunny... How adorable!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute, I'd like to make a sheep as his friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. aweeeeeeeee how sweet thanks for sharing
    hugs kat

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute bunny, and love that he is au naturale... :)
    My babies and I would love him dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love this bunny for my favorite niece! She needs a bunny of her own to live at her favorite auntie's house.

    ReplyDelete
  22. what an adorable bunny. win or lose can you post the pattern :) thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your choice of materials and the color is perfect!!! :D I'll cross my fingers :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. I doubt i would get this cute bunny it being so adorable and all but i would love for my friend Beeba to have for her little one

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just saw your message in my facebook inbox, he is really too cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. It will be a great friend for my little daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  27. kawaii usagi!!!((cute bunny!!!))
    hehe...how do u make its ears??

    ReplyDelete
  28. He just needs "some-bunny" to love!!! How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a CUTE bunny! (sorry for the deleted post!)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really hope the Divine Random Number Generator chooses me. I sure could use some company to cheer up my bleak dorm room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. \o/ for adorable-ness! My nephews would be so in love with this doll. Want!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a beautiful bunny! I'd love to give him a home :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Contest is closed! Winner to be announced soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...