Monday, March 15, 2010

You I'm Better When ......



These photos reming me that we really need to paint the boys room!


Alright I'm back at it! Cooking, sewing, crocheting and painting! I even did a bit of sanding on the weekend! I am putting the finishing touches on the play kitchen that is for Dylan's birthday. It's a great aqua color! Very retro! Also this weekend I made a basket for Jackson so he could hide things from Dylan.

Now that Dylan is mobile there are some things that Jack just doesn't want to share, so this solves everything! Plus it's pretty fun to play with! I found the idea here, on Design Sponge. Anyways daylight savings has hit us and it's suddenly past 9pm ..... off to bed, I'm still trying to catch up on some sleep!

Some projects I am working on right now are a cute bamboo crochet sweater for Dylan, a striped sweater for Jackson, the play kitchen, some pants for Jack and new hats for the boys! Also I am hoping to do some throw pillows for the living room soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! you seems to have lot of energy! Hope to see the room done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes i have energy...... i also have a very supportive, understanding husband who plays with the kids while i craft for them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...