
Little D. He's almost one! He still has trouble with us putting him down, often ending up is naps in the carrier. He has two teeth below and two new teeth up above! He eats cheese, avocado, bananas, cheerios, apples, pears, mango, rice, pasta, carrots and that's about it. We give him root vegetables and he just mushes them between his fingers.
Little D communicates now too! He says the word dog, while doing the hand sign. He says bunana nana nana for banana! He grunts and makes other sounds to let us know he's found something on the ground. yes he gives us things from the ground instead of putting them in his mouth ...... we think that's pretty remarkable. Okay I am sure you've heard enough about how great my kid is .... but he truly is amazing! I love him so much!! I planned on having photos with this post, however it's not working .... so you have wait for another day!
No comments:
Post a Comment