i am getting sick, no. I am sick. I hate getting sick. it really makes it hard to deal with the stuff the kids throw at me (yes sometimes literally throw). Sniffles, sneezes and all on such an important week! I don't think I have mentioned what is going on Friday.
Jackson and I have decided to host a weekly art club for kids and their parents/caregivers. Jack named it, The Messy Monsters Art Club, and so that's what it's called! We have a blog and a facebook fanpage. This Friday morning is to be our first meeting! We have a fairly simple project planned as I didn't want to tackle anything too extreme for our first go around. I am not too sure who will show up, but it's exciting! Even if it ends up being just our family, that's cool, I love doing art with Jackson.
We paint or draw everyday, often a few times a day we have little art sessions. Now that my craft room is a bit more set up, it makes these spontaneous art times easy!
This weeks project is painting with found objects. If you'd like to know more about it here is the blog:
The Messy Monsters Art Club.
We need a logo ..... I plan to work on that right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment