Thursday, November 19, 2009

Whine Whine Whine

Oh man, I am in a rather whining mood! Jack did great yesterday using the potty, but today is a whole other story! He just stood there, in front of me, and said, "I have to pee." and then just peed all over the floor...... Before that he'd had 4 other accidents. I totally understand that he is going to have accidents as we are still in the training stage, but when he knows he's going to go and doesn't make any attempt to use the potty, it tests my patience! Today is just not a potty using day, but I am so sick of cleaning up after him! Right now he's in a cloth diaper and REALLY unhappy about it, so hopefully he'll get back to using the potty.

He told us that he doesn't like having to use the potty downstairs, so we brought it upstairs, bt stll no go ...... He;s been off all day, I have to say. Rather moody and defiant. Funny, as he had a great night's sleep and didn't wake until after 6am. I think the good night last night was due to our trip to Willows School playground in the afternoon. It was a rather blustery day, with the stroller blowing over once (no kids in!). But we braved the weather and had a great time at the park. Akay I am tired, the kids are sleeping and now it's my turn ....... D is still waking an insane amount at night!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could try getting Jack to do the cleanup when he has an accident or at least help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get a second potty.

    I do remember the peeing on the floor part. I think the brain isnt quite attached to the incident itself. LM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...