Sunday, November 15, 2009

Choices Choices Choices



Our baby tub!



The sink faucet


Matching tub and shower set

Wow!! There are an insane amount of choices for faucets and tub hardware! We were going to go with Moen as they have a good warranty, however we found some nice Kohler sets, so went with those. Originally I wanted to go with a more polished nickel look, however we couldn't find a good shower/tub set. So now we have a brushed nickel set. It will be easier to keep clean anyways!
So the plywood sheeting is in after EVERYTHING was removed from the bathroom!!

The next steps are putting the tub in and getting the plumbing in. Unfortunately the last thing to go in is the tile ..... oh my beautiful tile! I just love how this bathroom is coming together! It may not be together until January, but most of Cory's work is done! We are getting a plumber and contractor to do the rest! We were able to find some great people, friends and friends of friends. It's important to be comfortable with the people who are working in your home! Alright enough blabbering about renos!

Tonight after a nice beef and quinoa soup with buttermilk biscuit supper, we took the whole family for a walk. We ended up at the Willows Elementary School playground. They are doing seismic upgrading to he building, but it was still nice to see where the boys will attend school. It's a nice, 5 minute walk to the school, with only one serious road crossing. There are lots of old, huge trees and a nice large field. The playground is pretty good, not amazing, but good enough. I tend to think that playground lack imagination. Anyways it was a lovely evening all in all!

I will be going to bed very early today as my throat is sore and D has been waking almost every hour in the night ...... ugh, if only I knew what sleep was like! I can only imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...