Monday, October 26, 2009

Working Hard


We are working hard to get things packed. On the weekend Cory did a lot (basically ALL) of the garage! We've been using the garage as a storage spot and there were a ton of loose items. I have been trying to figure out tile for the bathroom and dreaming again of my craft room! It will be a heaping pile of boxes for some time, but I am happy that everything will have a home.

Speaking of homes, I have been browsing Three Potato Four, for interesting objects. Not for anything in particular, just something that catches my eye. The staging they do for their objects are amazing. I could just use prints of their stuff and be happy! Okay so It's time to unplug, put my feet up and close my eyes. We had a busy weekend and my Monday was busier than usual with a morning trip to the museum and a afternoon sprint through Chinatown. I picked up some great cartoon paper lanterns for the boys new room, but didn't find what I was looking for in regards to our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...