Dear Sleep,
What happened to you? What did I do to have you leave me? I hope it's not forever. I'm crazy without you!
Love Tanya
Every night I lay down and try to get even three hours of sleep in a row, yet it escape me! Usually it's little Dylan, but sometimes Jackson is calling for me as well. Last night Jack called me into his room. I thought it was something bad ..... he just wanted to tell me about his dream. Very cute, he dreamt about a pond full of frogs in our living room. Apparently he and I stepped into the pond and all the frogs started laughing. He also said something about a big mommy frog, but that was it. Mind you at 3am, cute only gets you so far.
We have been having so many interruptions due to Dylan. I put him down at 8:15pm (getting adjusted to the time change soon). It's now 10pm and he's woken up twice. He only lasts a few minutes, then is quiet again. Cory and I are afraid to go in and wake him, so we are camping out on the couches until it's feeding time. I'll feed him some time after 11pm, just hope he doesn't wake again before that. Once he's been fed at 11pm, I'll try not to feed him again until 3am ...... I can wish for 4 hours of sleep can't i??? Alright time to settle into the couch!
No comments:
Post a Comment