Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Fun ....... Early




Max from Where the Wild Things Are and his little buddy!

I am almost finished up Jackson's Halloween costume for this year and I am just LOVING it! What's even better is that he loves it too! He wears around all the time. I did a little photo shoot today, and it turned out great, so I am going to share Halloween photos early!

Also, since we are moving less than a week after Halloween, I may not have time to post photos. So here we are a couple weeks early. For Halloween this year we are going to a kid's party in the afternoon, then to a bonfire and hot dog roast at Fireman's Park in Oak Bay. After that we'll do some trick or treating and head home. I think Jackson will really enjoy Halloween this year!

Not much else going on. Cory picked up a few things from Ikea today. He's been gone since 6am and won't be home until at least 9pm! Long day for me, but a really good one! We went to the strong start playgroup today, and all had a good time! Tomorrow is a dentist visit for Jack. He likes the dentist, so I know it will go well. I just hope Dylan will co-operate!

3 comments:

  1. I bet Cory naps on the ferry home! The costumes look fantastic. I am so glad Jackson is old enough now to enjoy the whole Halloween thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!
    Have a fun Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...