Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Plush Loveliness

I got a bit of time today to sew.  I needed a quick, easy project as I didn't really know how much time i'd get .... life with kids, go figure!  So I set upon doing a set of pillow covers for the living room.  Last week I picked up some great orange pillows and thought they needed some comapny. I was done and no-one was calling for me, so I snuck off to make some new pillow covers for downstairs.  Those lovely red felt ones didn't hold up so well. They pilled and got all sorts of fluff and fur stuck to them ..... a very messy business!  These one should hold up nicely and are made of a thrifted vintage fabric.  Enjoy!


the plain side .... love this fabric!


when possible i always pick up co-ordinating fabric, to mix things up a bit :)  


Hello giant vintage fabric pillow!


1 comment:

  1. really nice. I love the vintage fabric. lindamom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...