Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hawaiian Dreaming Part 1

In case you don't already know .... we're going to Hawaii!!  Not for a long time, but I figured that since we've booked the flights, and almost booked the condo, I should start dreaming up what I'll bring.  To start off with I'll have to figure out if I want to go fully vintage, or just select a few vintage pieces.  I do want to pack lightly and when travelling vintage it's hard to pack lightly!

I think my biggest concern will be the sun exposure.  I'm white, like really white and tattooed so I stay out of the sun as much as possible.  Cover ups will be a necessity for me, so here's what I've come up with so far:





This one is my favourite (and something I could make!)


Cute and tropical!


A big sloppy looking, but nice still....


Of course this one is my favourite, but would take a lot more work to make.

******************

We are going to try and pack lightly so we don't have to check any luggage.  I figure if we each get a carry on and pack smartly (many swimsuits and little else) we can do it!  I am looking for condos that have beach towels and sand toys etc included so we don't have to buy/bring those.  I also found a very reasonable place to rent snorkel sets :)  Planning is so much fun isn't it? Soon, once we've secured a unit, I'll share with you where we are staying.  Let's just say is WAY above average (there's 3 pools!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...