Sunday, March 18, 2012

My LONG Weekend

Wow! I have been a busy gal!  Not in the sense that I usually am, but busy nonetheless.  For the past three days I have been taking a Doula training course.  I still have one more day to go, but I love it all so far!  It's even more amazing than I thought it could be! I have learned so much and am ready to get working!  I've already begun work on my doula website and will be talking a bit more about doula work in the coming weeks, but for now I wanted to share with you what I've been doing on the sidelines.



The Levenwick sweater from Brooklyn Tweed is gorgeous, and I have been wanting to make it for ages. I finally got around to starting it.  I started it three times before getting things just right.  First I had to adjust my needles size, then my tension and then again my needle size.  So last Thursday I started my final attempt and it worked out beautifully!  I am going to be doing a proper post on this subject as well, once the buttons are on (and when I've chosen buttons!) and it's been blocked.  For now here's a little teaser!  Sorry about the poor resolution, webcam photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...