Sunday, January 1, 2012

What A Year!

We've had quite the year I must say!  The first half was relatively normal, but wit hall the craziness in the later half, wow!  I am kind of glad 2011 is over!  We kicked it out the door in style though.  Our first party in the "new" house.

Originally there were only a few people planning to attend, but of course as parties tend to go more people came than expected, but that part of the fun isn't it?

So onto the party!


in the mirror


all the props for the photo booth


testing out the set up


a little pre-party party for the boys


not a fan of the cheese!


some fun before the boys were off to bed!


















the party guests!


I didn't get any other photos as my camera was on a tripod all night, but these are well worth it!

Happy New Years everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...