Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Word From Jackson

Jack wanted me to share this video with you!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jack,

    I like your video. I liked your silly faces. Make another one. Come to my house for a playdate. We have raisin bran with raisins and oatmeal. There is a kids gym here and I have to go to swimming lessons and school. There is no beach. But we have a little swimming pool. There are lots of fun toys, but you can't touch some stuff which are special to me. I have a kitty. Petal. There are lots of games to play. Tell me which ones you don't know how to play and then tell me which ones you do know how to play and we can play them.
    BYE BYE JACK
    SARAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you liked it sarah! he's made another one just for you .... even more silly than this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...