Thursday, December 8, 2011

What I Wore

We had the privilege of having a night out for Cory's Christmas party last Saturday and I just wanted to share with you what I wore.  It was actually a dress that I had purchased the day of our Christmas party last year.  I was quite happy to see it returned to me after the fire!  Oh, and my wedding dress has been returned, without the stain from the smoke!  Also a few other nice dresses, including the bridesmaid dress from my sister's wedding.

So this dress I wore on Saturday was a little risky, okay a lot risky.  Not something I'd normally ever wear, but oh so spectacular.  I had a friend do my hair and another do my make up which was a real treat!  And I got to wear my new shoes, that I've been obsessing over for the past few months, but never shared with you guys!  They are a bit more of a dry weather shoe, but go well with or without tights.  So here you go!




this one's a bit blurry but it shows the shoes well!


And there's a good photo!

3 comments:

  1. i used to wear short dresses like that. back in the 1973

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yes i think this dress is from then! or 60's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoot! Whoot! Good thing your blog is private now with pics like those :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...