Thursday, December 29, 2011

Here and There for the Holidays

I have to say, we've been having a pretty fun holiday together!  Last week we headed out to Parksville and spent two days at our cabin in Tigh Na Mara.  It was relaxing and entertaining, though I think I ate too much cheese!  Prosciutto wrapped mozzarella with basil, yes please!!

We explored the Falls, and went for more than a few swims in the pool!  After Santa arrived and we all had a good long time to play, then the truck was packed up and we headed out to the farm.

A full turkey feast was had, games were played and a visit to all the animals.  We had adventures in the woods, and I did an awful lot of knitting ..... 5 hats to be exact!  My word, I think I need a break from yarn for a little while.  A week should suffice, no?

Now we are back at home.  Things are really coming together here and since we are hosting a little party on New Years Eve, the house should be in good order .... good enough to take some photos I would hope!  So in January you'll get to finally see our place!

****************************************


good ol' xmas wrestling!


our hike at Englishman River Falls, the dog is trying to climb down the cliff!


hot chocolate and a carriage ride


a surprise visit from Santa


happy kid!


fun on xmas morning


a tired dog


a tired mama and babe


there was a bear in our kitchen, catching cucumber fish!


the towers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...