I have been loving doilies, and really anything girly for some time now! The dining/craft room upstairs is now being painted pink and I needed some more girly things to accompany the color, so bring on the pinterest links!
i really like the table with the snowflake variety of doilies. and the lamp is very cool. I would have to use lots of medium to keep doilies on a jar. they would get so dirty.
in the 30's and 40's doilies would be put on the top backs of upholstered chairs to protect the fabric from the man's slicked back hair.
Beautiful things made with these doilies! I've always loved them, too, even when they were out of style. posted by Willow - must get a Google account, I guess!
i really like the table with the snowflake variety of doilies. and the lamp is very cool. I would have to use lots of medium to keep doilies on a jar. they would get so dirty.
ReplyDeletein the 30's and 40's doilies would be put on the top backs of upholstered chairs to protect the fabric from the man's slicked back hair.
linda
Beautiful things made with these doilies! I've always loved them, too, even when they were out of style. posted by Willow - must get a Google account, I guess!
ReplyDeletemodge podge works great for doilies! I think one of my grandma's used to put doilies on the back of her chairs.
ReplyDelete