Thursday, July 21, 2011

Grumpy Pants List

I really shouldn't write blog posts when I am feeling down.  I am feeling a little, frustrated, overwhelmed, exhausted and helpless and here's why:

::two days of a headache that won't go away

:: for some reason Jack has been rather upset these past few days, lots of yelling and bothering his brother

:: we found out that over 2,700 items of ours are being written off

:: there are plans now in place to start reno's on the house, so now we are running around picking out flooring, paint, counter tops etc.

:: we haven't had more than one nice summer day in July and the kids and I aren't getting out walking and playing as much as usual

:: cory is running around after work organizing things for the extra reno's that we want to do to the house

:: dylan didn't sleep much last night and has been waking several times in the night

So now I have to figure out how to make the best of this situation.  I did have a good suggestion from a friend to set aside some time to myself, to do whatever it is that i want to do, so I will start with that.  I would also like to get back into my breathing/meditating practices. So time, patience, a new crochet project, and a little bit of chocolate is how I will (and have been) surviving these past few days.  Wish me luck!

I'll be here briefly tomorrow for "this moment", then again on Monday, hopefully with some new things to share!!

2 comments:

  1. Understandable to feel down. 2,700 is a daunting number. I am personally really attached to "things", overly attached probably to the small things like books or a shirt, so I can understand. It will get better. P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i am coming to terms with the idea of loosing so much stuff, but still daunted with all the waiting.......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...