Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May Goals

And here we are into May.  I've already got so many projects on the go and in my head, I can hardly keep up!  We have committed ourselves to a massive spring clean up. There are so many nooks and crannies in this house that have just been ignored for too long.  Of course there will always be time for some crafting!

May Goals

* completely organize downstairs
*craft and send Day of Dead Swap
*make pants for Jack
*Sew a skirt (or dress) for myself
*knit something or other :)

So there you have it.  And what of my April Goals?  

Well the transfer of records to mp3 never even got started.  I can't seem to locate the records I'd put aside for that, and isn't it always the way?  Put something special aside so it doesn't get lost and it winds up being lost!

And oh the craft studio ...... Though I don't have photos, I did get it cleaned up and mostly organized! I am happily working away in there now :)

Purging Clothes.  Indeed there is a large bag and some boxes of clothes and shoes that are on their way out!

So what else have I been up to?  I have made some arm warmers, or more like wrist warmers.  Anyways they are very nice for morning strolls and early evening strolls as well!  Usually no one can even see them, tucked under my coat, though I do like the way they turned out!  



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...