Friday, March 25, 2011

this moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see. words by amanda soule



6 comments:

  1. I love this picture!!!! Love the look on the youngests face! Too cute! And the bread looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! it was yummy bread .... gone in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater looks amazing! And Jack looks so pleased :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! yes jack is very pleased with his sweater! Though he finds it too hot to wear around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the Bread looks wonderful!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! Oh how I love bread, and little boys...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...