Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Last Sweater ..... For A While!

I completed Jackson's sweater while we were on vacation.  It turned out great and he loves it!  I used the Elizabeth Zimmerman pattern for a seamless raglan sweater in the book, Knitting Without Tears.  I am so happy with the book, and of course the sweater! So her we are, a simple striped sweater for my big boy!





Here is the ravelry link:

Seamless Raglan Sweater for Jack

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the sweater you made for your little one. I think that knitting is the one hobby I won't be taking on anytime soon haha Im far too impatient. : ) But you've done a beautiful job for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! knitting was so daunting for me. It took me 5 years to work up the courage and the patience! I think it's really paid off though! thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...