Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Dreaming

Today's Sunday Dreaming is a bit different.  I have been dreaming of this sweater for WEEKS now and it's done!  I've completed my first knit sweater!  I've only been knitting since xmas, so this was a huge project for me.  I completed it in 16 days, knit knit knit!  The details are here on ravelry!





Everyday while i was knitting all i could think was "today would be the perfect day to wear this, but it's so far from being done!"  and then one day ..... it was done.  And yesterday was the perfect day t wear it!



7 comments:

  1. it looks gorgeous! good job! it must feel great to be finished, too :)
    i LOVE that last photo, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos lovely sweater. It really suits you.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. it feels so good to have it finished! Thanks guys! I'm now working on a simple sweater for jack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome, I love the color you chose! i have a goal to crochet myself a caridgan this year, you've totally inspired tme to start looking for a pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jamie, i migh have some good links to crochet cardigans .... i know i had a zip up crochet hoodie on my list for a while .......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...