Monday, March 14, 2011

More Knitting

I had shown you the very first sweater that i ever knit, for my little man, Dylan.  He doesn't seem to like hand knit sweaters very much, so he's only worn it a handful of times.  It is getting too small ..... okay it was always a bit small, and I really want to see him in it a few more times.  I even tried to entice him to wear it by putting cute birdie buttons on it (not so suitable for yarn!).

Last week as we were heading to the park to meet some friends, he brought me this sweater ..... he actually wanted to wear it!  aaaI was so happy and amazed, so I of course took lots of photos!  This may be the last time he wears it :(

So today I give you another knit post ..... and this is supposed to be a crochet sort of blog!






okay here's a little crochet project in the works!  I am still crocheting .... a lot!



2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE sweater. Perfect for a trip to the park. My son's too young to refuse the things I want him to wear, but I'm just waiting (with dread) the day of stubbornness to arrive. Those buttons are great! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! the stubbornness comes with so many other wonderful things though .... it all balances out! I got the buttons from Michael's Craft Store!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...