Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Family Time

This past weekend (an extended one at that!) we had a mini vacation!  Lately we've been spending a bit of time apart as a family so this weekend we had a good ol' time together!  We swam, went for beach walks, built fires, dined out and oh so much more!  The cabin that we go to is like my childhood home, it always feels so good to walk through the door! I love watching my kids and remembering all the good times I had here with my family as a child!



major playdough play!



roasting marshmallows


walking on the first day of spring



a visit from Grandpa



toddler treasures at the beach


*************************************************

thursday i'll be sharing with you, my newest knitted sweater!

2 comments:

  1. Grandpa with your son on his shoulder is one of the most amazing pictures!! I don't have kids yet but I hope to have 2 boys and watch them have a great time with my Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! it's a pretty special thing seeing the boys with their grandparents! They have such a unique and special bond with all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...