Thursday, September 23, 2010

Other Places

Enjoying a warm afternoon, after a cold rainy morning

Out in the rain, while I stayed inside to drink tea and crochet!

This little guy is crazy about slides .... crazy!

Our little Mud Monster, so much mud, his pants were falling down!

Playing the new lunch kit drums


Sometimes they actually play with all that cardboard stuff we've made!

I've had my mind in other places, and now it is actually taking us somewhere! We are planning a trip to Scotland and we couldn't be more thrilled! I've been spending a ridiculous amount of time on my computer, researching and planning routes. We've decided to stay on farms for most of our trip. I think the country air and secluded areas will be just perfect for us!

We are avoiding all big cities and just sticking to the back roads. I can't wait!!

We've been busy doing little things around the house. Cory built and installed some book shelves for the kiddies and also put up a rack for dress up clothes! I think we are finally going to start painting the living room ... okay maybe after we get back!

Jack has started preschool two days a week and loves it. Though I think Dylan loves it more! He runs around, happy to have the house (and all the toys) to himself! I hardly even see him, he so enthralled with all the toys he gets to have, those ones that Jack always takes away!

Alright time to get off the ol' blog site and book us a little Scottish farm cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...