Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Time!

Jackson talking to his sunflower!


The quilt in progress!


It's 7:30pm and the kids are in bed ..... hubby too! I don't have too much on the go right now. I am supposed to be finishing the wedding quilt for my sister. I am hand tie-ing it so it won't take too long. It's just a matter of having the time to lay the quilt out on the floor without little ones tromping all over it! I think tonight will be the perfect night!

I am also in the works of planning a halloween party ...... so exciting! I've always wanted to do a halloween party, especially a kid's one! There are a lot of kids that live near by, so it should be pretty good! I am just brainstorming decor ideas right now .... gotta love martha for that!

Dylan is still sleeping rather well, and often sleeping in! Though Cory didn't get to sleep in this morning. He offered to drive my sister and her new husband, matt, to the airport for their Maui honeymoon! I want to go on another honeymoon ...... one day!

Alright time to get quilting!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I knew what Jack was saying. You've got to mic those flowers! P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, he was down there for ages!! if only i knew!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...