Friday, September 3, 2010

Party!

We threw a little tea party last week! It was all Jack's idea! We got out the fine china and everything! A good time was had by all.



The hand delivered invites!


The tea cups

All ready to go!


Sipping on peppermint tea!

After Dylan's nap, he snuck out and stole a cookie or two!

****************************************************

My sister is getting married tomorrow! We just got back from the rehearsal, and boy, oh boy, did we need it!

The family and I have been enjoying the last days of summer. Soon Jack will be in preschool and the weather will become dreary and damp as is in BC.


I have to admit, i am sort of looking forward to fall. I love the smell of fires and autumn leaves. It's geeky, I know! There is just something about fall ..... it's my favorite time of year. Oh and halloween! HALLOWEEN!!!! alright that's enough .....

3 comments:

  1. sweethearts! my mom has all of those types of royal albert cups. LMOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so lovely. Did you make the big flowers?
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! it was a great time! I think we'll make it an annual event .... maybe a bit bigger scale next year!

    Patti: yes I made the flowers, they are just tissue paper and pipecleaners!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...