Monday, August 23, 2010

A First



Jack loves music. He loves all sorts of genres, but old country is his favorite. He especially loves Stompin' Tom Conners.

He is a Canadian performer, who writes and sings songs about Canada. It's pretty rare when a Canadian sings about Canada .... well. So we took our little boys over to the big city and had a good ol' time at the Stompin' Tom show!

Dylan was asleep in the hotel room with my sister and Jack was almost asleep by the end of the show. It was for me an experience I will never forget! I don't have a "To Do Before I Die" List, but if I did, seeing Stompin' Tom would be on it.

Jack was ecstatic, with the show. I hope he remembers the experience many years from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...