Friday, August 13, 2010

Breathing

Things are not as they should be. Things are harder than they should be. Something is broken. I can feel it every time I breath. There are changes that need to take place. Good changes, that will help everyone. One day it will all work out.

I am going to start taking some time for myself each day. There is so much i need and want to do for my family, and myself. I just don't have it all in me right now. No that's not true. It's in me, I just don't know how to get at it.

We are sleep deprived, over worked parents, going on four years now. A long time ago we accepted the fact that we don't need as much sleep as we first thought, far from it. It's hard to give when there is nothing left.

I'm happy though, we're all relatively happy. But it's not just about being happy, it's about being content, and feeling whole. This will take time, but now is the time to start.

I know how to start, and right now, is what counts. The beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...