Saturday, June 5, 2010

Too Busy and It's Not Even Summer!

The New Baby Afghan


At the parade this morning

A blurry photo of the pj's we made! The cute shirt is by Rachel at Shyness and Bloom!

Jack at the hotel late one night wearing his new hat, and my new sunglasses!

This was our fabulous hotel room! When do we go back??


Where has this week gone? We did go on a little trip to Vancouver for a couple of days, but this weekend has just crept up on us! It is certainly a busy one so far! Pancake breakfasts, parades, visiting with friends, and there is still the racing at Western Speedway, a birthday party, rides and cotton candy at the fair, and an air show! Wow I am exhausted just thinking about it!

I am also making plans for Jack's Robot birthday party! Cory is busy working on Jack's present (the dollhouse) as I type. He's pretty excited to start it! I am also finishing up the contest for my Etsy shop on Facebook tomorrow, and starting a new one next weekend. The next contest is going to be hosted here on the blog! Anyways have to get back to the weekend! See you Monday!

Oh and I have a new item in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...