Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Repeat Repeat Repeat Change

This is Jackson's art show. He arranged all my "in progress" canvases on the floor, then took a long time to arrange all the shredded paper. At one point he turned to me and said, "I am going to have to spend some more time on the paper. It's not really working, but the paintings are really working well for the show!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes it just gets to me. The constant repetition of "please don't push your brother" pelase don't growl at your brother" "please don't hit your brother" blah blah blah...... we try very hard not to have many rules, unless they are safety concerns or respect of others. Things are getting so much better with the boys, but I am rather tired of Jackson not giving his brother any space ...... ever.

Apparently as a child, i just ignored my little sister. I just wasn't that interested in her until she could talk maybe ... I don't know. With Jack it's the opposite, he won't leave Dylan alone. Usually Jack means well, but just gets too excited and ends up knocking Dylan over. Sometimes i wish Jack would let Dylan be, even for an hour!

Right now I am just a bit worn out and sick and tired of all things mom related. I have decided to set some "work" hours for myself, so I can do some things for myself. These work hours won't be too long, or too often, just enough to get one thing done a week. Weather it be craft or art or just organizing and making sense of things around here!

1 comment:

  1. you need to let jack have a life outside of the home. !!! It will give you alone time with dylan and jack can be inspired and creative with friends. socialize. its a no brainer to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...