Monday, May 24, 2010

Almost There!!

My Little Cook


The Family Room

We have almost finished our "little" weekend renovation! The wall is down, the boards are up and the primer is on! There's even a bit of brush work done!

Tonight we are taking a night off to relax, so the room will remain in it's unfinished state for a few more days I am sure.

I just finished up designing some invitations for a bridal shower and stagette that I am planning! It's been so much fun planning these events for a great friend of mine! i just can't wait for the day to arrive!

I am also busy finishing up the plans for Jack's Robot birthday party. I am trying to keep it as simple as possible. We are mailing out invitaions tomorrow and hope to get to work on the pinata soon!

Other than that I just plan on making a couple of easy games and a simple cake. There were so many fantastic robot themed party ideas out there, it was hard to narrow it down and simplify everything, but I think it'll be great! We even heard that Jack's cousins from Calgary might be joining us!!!

Alright I am getting off the computer to do some sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...