Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kid's Art Pop Card



Do you have tons of kid's drawings laying around? Me too! I use some for wrapping paper and some for ..... um ...... grocery lists (i know, bad isn't it!). There are some that I love, but are too small for wrapping paper, so what to do? Homemade birthday cards!

We recently cut around a few of Jack's bug drawings and attached them to paper folded "springs", then glued them in a card to surprise a friend for his birthday! It was lots of fun and got a good laugh!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I totally forgot about those paper springs. We used to make those in school, but never did anything this clever with them. I'll try this for sure. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like it! we make the springs all the time, sometimes just to fling about! can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...