Monday, February 15, 2010

Nooks


a giant blow up of a 1956 magazine cover


the quilt my grandma made me for high school grad and the burlap bucket i made

my blue mountain pottery collection

I love my house! It's really coming together! i have a definite vision of what i want it to look like and slowly it is getting there! Here are a few little nooks I am enjoying at the moment.

4 comments:

  1. Did you know that blue mountain pottery is located here in Ontario? My friend has an enormous collection and we had talked about locating it and driving there sometime while she was here visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i was excited to hear that is was canadian! i love the stuff. i only have two pieces, but plan to get a couple more so i can rotate. is it still open? i had read that it closed in 2004.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the oversize magazine cover. Glad things are coming together for you a lot faster than for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I will have to look into that I heard it had changed hands. The gift stores in niagara falls are full of the stuff! I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...