our deck, where most of the play has been happening lately. pretend dirt (rice) is everywhere!
the boys in the new bike trailer!
Things have been great. Things have been terrible. It is entirely possible to have both, especially because I feel as though I've been living two days in a row, and no nights. Poor Dylan has been sick, or something for two weeks now. He's waking a lot in the night and sometimes not going back to sleep for hours.
Last night i was up from 3am until 6am. The only reason I got any sleep was because at 6am, Cory took over and let me sleep for an hour. I require a caffeinated cup of tea in the morning now, and sometimes one midway through the day. This is one of those days. The kettle is boiling and soon the tea will be steeping..... I'll come out of my mid day stupor soon!
This past weekend I opened my etsy shop, almost completed my Ravelympics blanket, hosted a BBQ, looked after the kids while the deck was being re-enforced, cut two of my friends hair, went shopping with the family for bikes, and bought bikes, went for a nice evening bike ride followed by a quick dinner at the local fish and chips spot......
did i breathe once? no
did i sleep much? no
am i paying for it now? YES
So this week I am going to try to take it easy. I have an etsy order to fill and finish my Ravelympics blanket, but other than that, I've just got to live, oh and keep the kids at bay. Luckily the weather has been amazing, so the kiddies have been outside a lot! Tonight I think we are going on another family bike trip before dinner. Of course this means I should be preparing dinner, so we can eat as soon as we cruise home. Alright then, good bye for now.
** I will host the contest for my new etsy shop this coming weekend, I promise!**
No comments:
Post a Comment