This is going to be my big winter project now that Xmas crafting is over with! It's going to be a super thick, over sized granny square afghan for our bed!
Jackson, Dylan and I went downtown and bought 12 lbs of yarn!! I had originally bought a couple of 8oz. balls, but the women told me about the cost of her yarn by the pound, so I scooped (or lugged) it up!

Cory put up my spice racks!! There is one more to go ...... yes I have a lot of spices.

My Egg/Fruit Basket from VV. Wouldn't it be nice if my table always looked like this!?

However, this is what it usually looks like! It's been craft-o-mania over here at the Edgar house. I really need to get my craft room organized and set up! But you can't beat the light in our kitchen!

Jackson playing with his freshly painted and glues model ship! I can't even explain how amazing it was to watch him sand every piece so carefully, then paint and glue it all! Really outstanding!

am also working on that pouf for Jack still, and a paper garland for the boys room. Right now I am desperately wanting to paint every room upstairs! Blue for the boys room (as picked by Jackson), green for our room, teal and white for the kitchen and white for the living room. And then there is the hallway ....... Yellow maybe! I am also on the search for used wooden chairs for our kitchen table. I saw some before xmas on Used Vic for $5 each, and they were in Oak Bay, but I didn't get there in time! So the search continues.
Hi Tanya, that looks like an interesting idea for your afghan. Is that yarn similar to the White Buffalo brand (I know they don't make it anymore)Or is it just a very soft mostly wool blend? It looks neat I can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDeletethanks! the yarn is 100% sheeps wool, it's even still got some twigs in it! the lanolin is also still in the yarn, which makes it waterproof (for making a cowichan sweater). I have never heard of White Buffalo Brand yarn. The yarn is from the Cowichan Valley!!
ReplyDelete