Monday, December 14, 2009

Sickies

The whole family seems to be coming down with a bug! Last night Dylan woke with a fever, and everyone else has been complaining for sore throats. I've also heard a bit of sneezing. It's 7pm and eveyone is in bed. I am ignoring my sore throat and trying to get the nesting blocks finihsed for Dylan's xmas present. The first one is just so-so ...... let's hope it gets better as I make more! they are really cute regardless! The fabric blocks are the last of the xmas crafting this year. I made the nose for jackalope, a yarn and felt wreath and a stocking for dylan. i was going to make a present for jackson, but i am not quite sure i'll have the time or energy! I also have two incomplete gifts for a couple little girls in my life, but those may be late! Alright off to craft for an hour, then it's off to bed for me as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...