My arm is sore, well both arms, but one is worse! We all got our flu and H1N1 shots yesterday. I just decided that after much debate it was worth it. The boys did very well, Dylan hardly cried and Jackson just did a quiet squeal. Due to my asthma and Jack's seizures, I just thought it was worth the risk.
In other news my Danish Teak Mid Century Modern Sideboard (DTMCMS or "the train car" as Jack calls it!) has arrived safely!! The dimensions that I was given were a bit off though. It's MUCH larger than I thought. Actually just a lot taller than i thought. But with much struggle and co-ordination, my mom and Cory got the beast in the living room! We had a good friend help load it into my mom's truck on the other end and are so grateful for him!! So now we just have to get the blankets out from under it and set it up!! It has legs, but i think they will make it too tall. We may shorten the legs, or just leave it as is without the legs. Isn't it amazing!?
What else? Oh I am coloring my hair as I type and waiting for nail polish to dry ..... it's Xmas party time!!! I am putting some teal bits in my hair to match my dress and painting my toes the same teal. Cory's Xmas party s at a swanky place downtown and the food is supposed to be fantastic! I can't wait to hit the town with my man!
The weather, oh the weather had been dreadful! Though when the rain dries up a bit, we rush to the park near our house and have great adventures! The park is the school grounds of the elementary school the boys will attend. The building is being renovated for seismic upgrading so we can use the playground all the time! It will be different when the kids are back in school there. Okay I am exhausted and have to rinse our the color soon ..... I do hope it turns out okay!



No comments:
Post a Comment