
I mentioned my recent tarot reading when my mother-in-law was visiting. One part of the reading was about what I do; how much I do. I wear a lot of hats and seem to keep adding to my collection. True to the cards I have become unable to handle all my tasks, so now I must purge some hats!
I've complied a list of hats that I'll getting rid of (I can always buy new ones down the road of course!). Some tasks will fall into the hands of others, such as Cory. Others will just have to be tossed. Here the are:
Dog Walker
Dishwasher
Seamstress
Personal Shopper for Family of Four
Artist
Hunter of Vintage Items
Knitter (as pathetic as I was)
Bread Maker
Baker
House Cleaner (well maybe not completely toss)
And here are the hats I will keep in my possession. I am sure I've forgotten a few!
Parent
Cook
"Nurse" to boo boos and hurt feelings
Crochet Queen (very very limited projects though!)
Real Estate Hawk
Playmate (no not that kind!)
Milk Supply
Head of Cutty Cutty Pastey Pastey
Gardener (minimal)
Organizer
Alright time to have a rest! I am still very ill as is Dylan. Later I will blog about the new Mommy Training I am doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment