Lots going on here! We are seriously considering selling our little house! Yesterday and today we've been making the house a bit more pretty. I did a lot of work in the front garden. I was able to get a lot of plants on sale due to the time of year, so with minimal cost, the front yard is much more presentable. The backyard is a whole other story, but we have a couple of days before we decide what we are doing. Anyways too much work, not enough sleep, so it's off to bed.
Oh, we celebrated Jackson's last day of preshcool/daycare. Due to me needing time to ready the house, Jack's been in daycare for his last two days. The week before he didn't attend at all, and the week before that, I just had him in for half days. Needless to say he was thrilled that today was his last day. We left notes for some of his friends, so if the parents of the kids want, we can meet up for playtimes. Also the owner of the daycare let us know that we can visit whenever the kids are playing outside. I thought that was nice. Everyone had such nice things to say about Jack. How he was such a good listener, and was a very happy boy. Also that he seems to be a puzzle wizkid. He's been doing puzzles that even the oldest (5 or 6 year olds) have trouble with.
I can't say I'm surprised, as he's very into puzzles at home. Both Cory and I were puzzle wizkids when we were young too, so I suppose it just runs in the family! Alright off to bed!



how exciting! I love house hunting. Its frustrating and at times difficult but I find interesting places, -- and fall in and out of lust because a better one always comes along! hmm just like life! Lm
ReplyDelete