Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Draggin On



I've been working on some more snack packs. a few friends have been asking for them, so I am trying to keep up! I was thinking of selling them in my etsy shop, but I don't think i am quite ready for that. Times have been a bit rough around here. Sleep is just a battle for everyone right now.

Jack is still waking sometimes and as usual having a hard time going to bed. He has also been waking insanely early again. Dylan is having a lot of trouble going to sleep as well. I think part of Dylan's problem is that I am missing the window of opportunity to put him down easily. I eaither put him down too early or way too late. Usually when I put him dow to late, just a little feeding is all he needs to calm down. We have started giving him a bottle at nighttime after he finishes breastfeeding. I am hoping this will help. Ew, the sratching begins!

We have a rodent of some kind in our crawl space. I found a tunnel going beside the house and have been hearing lots of scratching noises. Cory is checking it out right now. I'm tired and have no energy to clean or tidy. Yet another night of dirty dishes piled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...